- TFCL can change, modify, or adapt all rules at any time, and will enforce them against any offending teams at our own discretion. These rules are subject to changes, and individual TFCL league officials may enforce different rules at different times, based on their own fair discretion of the game and conduct.
- All teams, players, casters, and other entities, are required to uphold and enforce the spirit of fairness and sportsmanship. Any unsporting conduct may result in a ban from TFCL, a forfeit of any reported matches, tournaments, scrims, or other hosted services by TFCL, as well as possible team, season, or league expulsion.
- Each Ultiduo season consists of 6 weeks, and a total of 6 matches. Currently, all matches are held on a Saturday, with the match scheduled for 8:00 PM, Eastern Time. The matches can be played at any time, with team leaders being allowed to reschedule their match for their convenience.
Playoff Format & Rules
- The Ultiduo Season Playoffs are played as a Double Elimination bracket.
- Team leaders must play their matches at the time assigned to them by a league administrator. Unlike the regular season, Playoff matches cannot be rescheduled. This is to ensure that we can reliably cast the playoff games.
- TFCL does not currently provide servers for Ultiduo. All teams are required to provide their own servers, and all servers must be located in North America.
- All matches are to be played to 3 total match points, with each Half consisting of 2 rounds. If one team has 2 points at the end of the first half, they must then score a single point to win the match.
- If at the end of the second half both teams have equal points, one final round will be used to decide the winner. This is a Golden Cap.
- All servers must be properly set up and configured to use the TFCL CFG and Whitelist.
- Golden Cap Rounds – 1
- Critical Shots are OFF
- Cooperative Taunts are OFF
- Picking up fallen weapons is ALLOWED
Whitelist & Class Restrictions
- You can view the TFCL Ultiduo whitelist here – http://whitelist.tf/tfcl_ultiduo
- Class Restrictions:
- 0 Scouts
- 1 Soldiers
- 0 Pyros
- 0 Demoman
- 0 Heavy
- 0 Engineer
- 1 Medic
- 0 Snipers
- 0 Spies
- Ultiduo has no skill divisions. It’s a single large event.
- Players may compete from all over the world, though matches must be played on North American servers.